MY INSPO OUTFITS FOR SUMMER

6:02 am


Pink has been my favorite color ever since I was a kid. Of course, with a progress of my blog I started to wear this color more often and to mix it with different styles and outfits which I got trough my imagination. I think there are a lot of possibilities on how to wear this color and not to look like a Barbie doll or too girly. You can style this color in many different ways and still get elegant and sophisticated style. But, theme of today's post is summer style and my two outfit recommendations so  I let my imagination choose and this is what happened. I hope you like it!

Roze je moja omiljena boja još od detinjstva a naravno sa dolaskom bloga i njegovim razvitkom, sve češće sam počela da je nosim i da uživam u različitim varijantama do kojih sam dolazila kroz svoje outfite. Mislim da postoji mnogo mogućnosti da nosite roze boju a da to nije klasična "girly" ili "Barbie" varijanta. Mnogo je načina kako možete stilizovati ovu boju, a da u njoj izgledate otmeno, svedeno i sa stilom. Ipak, u današnjem postu koji ima za temu letnji stil, pustila sam moju maštu da vam da predloge za dnevne letnje kombinacije koje su opuštene i bez prevelikog razmišljanja o pravilima.











The outfit details:

First outfit:                                      

Body shirt: Pull & Bear                                    
Shorts: Pull & Bear                                        
Sandals: Office Shoes (Kitten)


Second outfit:

Blouse: Pull & Bear
Shorts: New Yorker
Sneakers: Office Shoes (Kitten)
Necklace: Zara
Watch: D&G                                  
                            
Photography: Katarina Ilišković                              
                                                        

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Like us on YOUTUBE